Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FEELINGS.

sorry for didn't update the blog. yesterday i went school with a happy feeling kind of . but it ended up sad feeling when going back home i don't know why but it seems everyday is the same feeling. yesterday we played some games but i don't feel like playing because of the test paper. and for sure next year i'm gonna change class , and i'm miss them already , i've been thinking what if i realy change class that i won't be seeing them anymore. what if i change to the class that i don't know anyone , i'll be lonely ......... i can't beleive that i fail so many subject this is the first time . i wish there was a miracle, i wish that i have three wishes that helps me solve my problems , which able to let me stay with my friends and have fun . i realy like this class alot i don't wanna change class i miss this class i realy do . but i can't change the fact , this class will be gone next year. there will be no more K class. i realy do miss every one of them except "chou dou fu" everyone gave me some happy memory that i won't forget , like they will support me to do a thing and help me when i have problems that i can't solve, they cheer me up when i'm in a sad mood , when i'm sick they will asked me wheter need tell teacher or not to let me rest , they care for each other. this is what friends do , theres a idiom about friends:" friend in need is a friend indeed" which means when you need help your friends come and help out , thats a true friend. i will never forget all of them that gave me such a wonderful memories. i hope i won't change class.

No comments:

Post a Comment